Upcoming Exhibitions


I've been run off my feet preparing for two exhibitions this month. 

   I am very honored to display my work in the Ontario Craft Council Gallery for the month of February. I will showcase my button work in the Jewellery Feature wall case.


   I will also have two brooches on display at the Artscape Triangle Gallery  in a group show of Artscape Wychwood Barns artists called ' Every Wych Way'.

   Normally at this time of the year I am working my fingers to the bone making stock to offer to my galleries and shops. It's nice to change things up a bit and be recognized as an artist and not just a maker.

My New Year's resolution was to not let any opportunities pass me by and it's not as easy as it looks.

 I'll just take it one day at a time!

Comments

Popular Posts