New Stock in Stores Now!



I been a busy little bee pollenating the local shops with my sweet stuff.

New stock is available at Art Gallery of Ontario in the giftshop. I can't wait to see the new Abstract Expressionist New York exhibit!

My work is now available at both Made You Look Stores at 1338 and 1273 Queen Street West. Check out the exhibit of Georgian College Goldsmithing Graduates until July 4th. The Jewellery and Metals Program | JEWELLERY AND METALS.

Come check out the new stock in The Guildshop. Lots of new work to try on. Stop by and see the exhibition 'In Formed by Fire' on until June 19th. Amazing glass by some of Canada's finest contemporary artists.


Also some new work fresh in stock at The Gift Shop in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, Queen's Park Toronto.


The little brooch pictured above will be available during my open studio this weekend, June 11!

Comments

Popular Posts