It's not easy being green!

I will be participating in the Live GreenToronto Festival 
this Saturday July 16, 11am-8pm  on Yonge St. (Dundas to Queen)

        I try very hard to be green in everything I do. I have changed the kind of chemicals I use to non toxic and biodegradable. I reuse old silver, buttons and for my new cuff bracelets I'm reusing old leather belts. Fortunately I live in a green building (Artscape Wychwood Barns) where my space is heated and cooled by geothermal rods and the toilets are flushed with rainwater. I try to source everything I need for my business and my personal life from second hand shops (it helps that I am very frugal).

Please come to the festival and learn more about how you can do more to reduce your impact on the earth and while you're there have some fun listening to live music and eating local treats.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts