Natural Materials


Just a little smple of the natural materials I have collected to start using in my work. It seems funny to me that I travel to the carribean and may only find a few shells but when I go hunting at second hand shopsIi always buy bags of shells. Shell like mother of pearl and pearls are very durable asnd can last hundreds of years and still be beautiful.


Please come see me this Sunday in Studio #155 as I will be showing my
recycled jewellery along side the Eco Fair! 1pm-4pm
 
Next, I will be at Emmanuel-Howard Park United Church on November 24th.
 
As always please bring your unwanted mother of pearl buttons, old  (real) leather belts
and now I will also accept seashells. Every donation will receive a deep discount
 on their purchase at any of my shows!

Comments

Popular Posts